I'm sorry I keep cheating and posting 2 pictures instead of one. The biggest challenges in doing this blog have not been the taking of the picture every day, but rather the posting of the pictures. I can't choose!
After moving in to our house unexpectedly, we couldn't wait to have heat and hot water. Both which came this week (hot water on Monday, heat on Wednesday). We were so focused on the practical that my mind didn't even go to what came after - getting to enjoy the most awesome bathroom ever!
Here's a view of the tub/shower side of the room. We have a heated towel rack, separate tub and shower, and an awesome window that looks right into the woods, so you feel like you are in nature. We got an amazing deal on the marble tile because my old neighbor owns the best tile store in town and we opted to go with 2x6 tiles for a more unique look. The resulting bathroom looks a little "spa like" which is one of the terms that makes me cringe when I watch HGTV, but in using it - it is so awesome you just don't care.
Not pictured: radiant heat floor, custom wood vanity, and super Toto soft-close toilet.
2 comments:
OMG, Jason will be SOOO jealous. Glass/tile showers are kind of his thing. Good for you! Nicely designed...
We got the same soft-close Toto toilet seat! It's so exciting. No more waking the baby with loud toilet seat closings for us! Oh, and your bathroom is super nice too.
Post a Comment