Sunday, August 8, 2010

May 29: Happy 90th, Grandma!

Here's a day where I have a few pictures to choose from. So I'm just not going to choose at all. My folks have the professional photographer shots - these are much more, um, candid.

We all convened at my nana's house to celebrate my grandmother's 90th birthday. I have such fond memories of going there when I was a kid (Nana died when I was 12) that I eagerly look forward to revisiting.

Aunt Mary & Elizabeth

The first tux Stephen has worn since prom
Those are llamas behind me
Anna

Getting set up for family portraits
The birthday girl
I love this picture. Elizabeth calling down to her grandpa from the "bridal suite" (which used to be a guest room)
Uncle Stephen showing Anna the Llamas
Elizabeth joins the fun
Headed back to the party

No comments:

Post a Comment