Sunday, August 8, 2010

May 27: Carpet Store

Paige came up this past weekend and helped us pick out a wool sisal rug for our dining room. Since it's a relatively long room, we needed to get a custom cut piece. Always wanting to support local businesses, we went to the carpet store in Mt Kisco. After sitting with samples for 2 days, we chose this one, with the slightly darker binding.

(Note from the future: The carpet store totally screwed us. The factory "lost" our order and the carpet store never noticed. When I called after it was 3 weeks late, they didn't even apologize. They said they'd try to find it and/or get a new one shipped -- but then STILL never called us back. I was furious. I am furious. But in hindsight, it's best that we didn't spend that money right now as setting up the baby's room is more important...)

No comments:

Post a Comment