Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back in the saddle! (again)

I am back in the saddle! I know I've been gone a long time - 9 weeks!  I have been mostly good about taking photos every day - I just never find the time to post them. It's our busy season at the office and once I hit the 6 month mark with the pregnancy I slowed down a lot. I'm going to do my best to catch back up, though.
I'm sure I missed a few days here and there, so I'll fill in those gaps with pictures of Kitty - something there is no shortage of in my life. (That's what he gets for being the first born). So I hope you don't get overwhelmed with too much to catch up on - perhaps I'll do a week a day until I'm caught up? we'll see how it goes. And enough talking -- LET'S GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment