Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 16: Opinions

I reviewed La Cage Aux Folles tonight (loved it) and while waiting for my turn to give the actual review, I snuck into the editing room. In a border around the top of the room, they have still frames printed out of various interviewees caught mid-expression. You can tell so much about what they are thinking and saying by one frame (or maybe sometimes they are just sneezing?). There were even a few of my fellow Word of Mouth alums up there. But none of me - perhaps I should exaggerate my face a little more next time.  


April 15: View from the Office 
(I forgot to post Thursday's picture, and once you've posted later ones, you can go back and insert one... so here ya go)

 Our new Director of Sales started today - and to help her get in the mode of selling, we took her up for a "test flight" so she could understand what the client experience was like. Not bad that a quick ride up the CT coast was part of my work day! (That's Long Island in the distance there)

No comments:

Post a Comment