We had a mini-reunion in Manhattan yesterday. There are 7 of us from Wesleyan (spanning '97, '98 & '99) who keep in close touch and 6 of us were able to get together along with husbands and kids. This is only part of the gang who assembled to greet Jenner & her husband Shasank and their twins who were visiting from London. Stephanie surprised everyone by coming down from Boston with her two boys for the day. We are now officially too large of a crowd to be able to meet up anywhere except the outdoors.
The kid stats:
1: Ten
1: Seven
1: Five
1: Two
1: 18 Months
2: Born beginning of March
1: Born beginning of April
2: Born end of May
1:... coming end of this month
Devon couldn't make it so her two older ones (7, 5) and two younger ones (in utero - due Dec) weren't there... but the kids still almost out numbered the adults!
It was such a great afternoon. I wish I'd had more time to catch up with everyone one-on-one. All reinforced why we've kept in such good touch all of these years. I miss them all!
2 comments:
Thanks Ellen - it was super fun just not enough time to chat (what with chasing all those kids around). Although I still find it amazing how we are all able to click with each other right away, even after so long. An amazing group of women. As cheesy as it sounds, I truly am lucky to have you all in my life.
Steph - it was such a treat that you came down. It made the whole afternoon
Ditto to the lucky feeling!
xoxo Ellen
Post a Comment