Sunday, September 5, 2010

August 26: Dents

This past weekend, while I was driving home from the lakehouse during a torrential downpour, a tree branch about 3 - 4 inches in diameter fell on my car. It was super scary b/c I could see it falling from really high up, from a little aback, but there was another car coming towards me, so I had no choice but to hit my brakes and try to avoid it. It must have only been a few seconds, but everything turned into slo-mo and I frantically repeated in my head "please don't hit my windshield! please don't hit my windshield." Luckily it just hit the hood, and the branch seemed to have been rotten, so it shattered upon hitting it. I now have 3 lovely dings in the hood (two on the left, on on the right -- middle of above photo) but nothing to fuss over.

No comments:

Post a Comment