Once again I forget to take pictures while ON my city outing and end up with a Grand Central shot.
Today we went to a BBQ in Greenpoint, Brooklyn with a bunch of Stephen's friends who are becoming my friends. The food was amazing and the company was just as good. I then has Stephen drop me off in Manhattan for a going away party for a friend of mine from high school. He's being relocated by his company to Singapore. Although we keep in email touch, we usually only see each other once every two years - so we were right on time. I told him he has to schedule me in on one of his return trips in 2 years. I think he can swing it.
When I got to Grand Central and realized I forgot to take photos, it was almost as if I was having my nose rubbed in it by all of the people around me taking snaps of the architecture and train signage. This lady pictured here actually stopped the guy with the case and asked him to take a photo of her -- and then proceeded to completely vamp in front of the camera. It was pretty funny to watch, but she seemed like she knew what she was doing.

No comments:
Post a Comment